Monday, May 31, 2010

AJ Hardcourt

Do you like m/m? Do you like it a little dirty, a lot sexy and curl your toes hot? Then hang on to your hat because I have an author that you need to check out. AJ has several titillating shorties that will leave you panting for more. Check out the review we posted for Extreme Meet and keep your eyes peeled for more reviews coming soon. Now, here is AJ ;)

Are you a plotter or a pantser?
I like the idea of being a pantser, but I don’t think our meanings are the same. The seat of the pants is the best way to go.

How long have you been a writer?
I started writing in 2007. I published a couple of titles then life got in the way. I’m jumping back into the short story e-book market with a few new stories and rereleasing a few previously published titles.

Are any of your characters based on real people or events?
No, my stories are my fantasies. But I’d say some traits and experiences of people in my real life have become fodder for my fantasies.

Describe to us you typical day.
Wake to the alarm, shower, coffee, breakfast, work, coffee, lunch, work, coffee, dinner, write, sleep.

What’s for dinner tonight?
Whatever you’re making. I suck in the kitchen. Oh and yeah, there is a pun in that statement somewhere.

What is sexier boxer or briefs?
Tight boxer briefs but I’d prefer to discover he’s gone commando.

What’s your favorite curse word?
Fuck – alone or in any combination with other words. Such as what the fuck do you want? Or What the fuck is that? Fuck can be used when life is fucking fantastic, or said when you’re pissed at yourself – fuck me. Fuck me is also a favorite demand in an erotic sexual encounter. And fuck off or fuck you are perfect when you’re pissed at someone else. Fuck is a multipurpose word that tends to slip from my lips a few times a day for a multitude of reasons.

What’s the perfect romantic evening?
Anything that starts with good conversation, has dinner and a drink somewhere in the middle and ends with sex.

What is your favorite candy bar?
Anything with nuts.

Please share any links you would like listed in the Interview. Website, Myspace, blog, facebook, yahoo group etc.

You can find me and Demanding Romance on Facebook. Titles are available at DigibooksCafe.com now and soon at other online retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment